By Kieron Seth, Seaco Wei & Isaac Chen, Lumens
May 06, 2022 12481
Meeting rooms for 4 to 8 people are often used for departmental, executive, and video conference meetings.
- Generally, there is only one HDMI cable in the conference room, and guests who want to project the screen may need to change position.
- Video conferencing requires a USB camera, but USB has a length limit, which makes it inconvenient to connect and use.
- Too many wires on the table are messy and detract from the professional image of the organization.
- The average conference camera cannot capture everyone in the conference room, and the picture quality can be average at best.
- If the audio quality in the larger space is poor, the overall delegate experience will suffer.
- Lumens intelligent camera tracking mode solves the problem of automatic switching between a display and the protagonist. It can also use Auto-Framing to capture each participant.
- Start a hybrid meeting with ease using any standard laptop.
- Get rid of cables and quickly share content wirelessly to the big screen at the tap of a button.
- Provide users with a clean and tidy conference room, free of adapters and trailing wires.
- Use laptops, phones and tablets to present to the room.
- Simplify sharing and collaboration and increase meeting productivity.
- No matter where people sit in the room, they can be heard by remote participants.
- Patented Microphone Mist technology is the brains behind the system: thousands of virtual microphones pick up all voices with ease.
Each Barco CX-30 only can share screen in its own room.
Each Barco CX-30 can share screen across two rooms.