By Kieron Seth & Seaco Wei, Lumens
July 12, 2022 10636
• Transmit multiple video sources to 40+ displays
• Supports cabling across multiple rooms
• Built-in video wall and other video processing functions
• Easy to operate graphical user interface (GUI)
• Sports bars and casinos
• Traffic control centers
• Control rooms
Long-distance cabling :
Decoders and encoders are connected to a network switch using standard 1m-100m cables. This means that the maximum transmission distance from the source encoder to display decoder is up-to 200m. This delivers long distance transmission at very low cost, using standard Ethernet cables.
Flexible system architecture :
By cascading multiple network switches, signals can be flexibly transported over a large area including across multiple floors of a property or between adjacent buildings.
• Each feed can be previewed in a web browser making operation both accurate and intuitive
• The GUI can run on any connected device, such as a laptop, smartphone or tablet
• Source routing can be changed in real-time: drag-and-drop thumbnails quickly to switch sources and end points
• Create monitor groups to apply layouts with a single click
High Quality 4K Transmission :
The Lumens 4K encoder/decoder pair (OIP-D50E / OIP-D50D) delivers 4:4:4 UltraHD video at 30Hz and 4:2:0 at 60Hz. Lumens' compression technology produces visually lossless 4K that can be transmitted over standard 1-Gigabit Ethernet networks.
Ultra-low Latency :
With minimal delay between HDMI sources and decoders, 4K video can be sent dynamically to any display.
Flexible Solution :
Traditionally, when more sources and displays are added to an AV network, new matrix switchers may be required. Lumens' System is modular so can be expanded dynamically. It offers administrators the ability to add inputs (encoders) and outputs (decoders) individually, without the need to install and configure new matrix switchers.
Cost Efficiency :
Because the Lumens AV over IP system is fully scalable, system expansion is simply a case of adding the encoders and decoders you need. This makes the OIP system very affordable, in terms of the initial investment, the cost of expansion, installation time and ongoing system management.
AV over IP Controller
AV over IP Encoder / Decoder